The Montego umbrella offers exceptional durability and design for your outdoor environment. Choose from a variety of sizes and frame finishes. The all aluminum pole and durable fiberglass ribs allow for greater flexibility in stronger winds. Montego has two lift options – a pulley lift system design with a locking hook to secure the upper frame into the pole and keep the cord out of reach when in use. There is also a solid stainless steel handle option for manually cranking the umbrella to its upright position. The Montego umbrella is designed to last and will give your outdoor space an elegant look for years to come. The Montego frame and frame finish have a 3 year limited commercial warranty. The manual crank mechanism is warranted for 2 years.
- 1.5″ diameter all aluminum 2 piece pole
- 1/2″ fiberglass ribs and struts for maximum strength and flexibility
- 1/8″ aluminum pole wall thickness for greater strength and durability
- Optional lift systems for easy opening and closing
- Reinforced four-layer pockets prevent fabric from tearing
- Stainless steel hardware throughout
Montego umbrellas have been tested successfully in extreme weather conditions up to 40 MPH. However, we strongly recommend closing your umbrella when not in use, or when sustained winds exceed 25MPH. Wind ratings do not form part of, or fall under, and PPCF warranties.
**All Plantation Prestige umbrellas come with Recacril® fabric – a 9oz, 100% marine grade, solution dyed acrylic material**
**Recacril® offers a 7 year warranty on fading under normal atmospheric conditions**
**Base sold separately**